Forum Levelup - LOA Fire Raiders

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum Levelup - LOA Fire Raiders

All the best guides for beginners to experienced players made by fans of League of angels - Fire Raiders

Angel devotion chest cap limit

Gdie
    Gdie
    Admin

angel - Angel devotion chest cap limit Empty Angel devotion chest cap limit

Post by Gdie Fri 10 Jun - 1:26

Hello Captains,

Since the 1st Loafr anniversary, we discovered the "Angel Devotion Chests" (ADChests) to be one of the best way to earn Stamina/runes/Gold/exp potions by massive amount at the cost of different ressources (diamonds on Outlet shop, Badges on events etc...). At the mean time, a lot of players have experienced something they never expected before due to the very high amount of potions/gold they never reached before.

Gold cap : 99.999.999 units [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You can open as many ADChests as you want but sell the Ruby carefully or you will loose the exceed ruby (means gold waste).

Exp. Ultra potions cap : 9.999 units [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You can open decently 650 ADChests without reaching the U potions cap considering you have none left in your inventory at this time.
    Use your potions to Rebirth your favorite heroes and level your heroes's emblem dependency.

Stamina cap : probably 999.999
    More than 82k [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    since I "only" reached this for now. (feel free to give me information with screeshot if you reached it)

Runes cap : probably 9.999 units
    I don't know (any suggestions are welcome)

For now, the only way to avoid the waste of ressources from ADChests is to open them carefully by clic,clic,clic...clic and clic one by one and calculate when the cap will be reached.
    I recommand to open them 200 by 200, it takes few minutes. Then you change mind by using all the stamina/gold/earned and proceed again.

Thank you for reading.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr - 6:15